Friday, June 17, 2011

Me?!?

Check this out!

I was contacted by Colleen Lanin who is the editor/founder of the wonderful TravelMamas.com and the Travel Channel Leader at Tree.com and I am so excited to announce that she asked me to be a guest-blogger for her website!  My first reaction was, "Are you sure you have the right, Alli-Bama?", followed by, "AWESOME!".  Travel Mamas is a website dedicated to helping parents learn how to travel with kids without going insane and she asked me to write a guest-post on Alabama!  Woohoo!

I am so glad to help promote the lovely state of Alabama because people who have never been here may have a perception of Alabama that consists solely of mullets and trailers (as I once did...guilty!).  There is really so much to offer here and I am so glad to share what I have learned with others!


The post is the feature story on the Travel Mamas website right now! You can read it here!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment