Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm in Love...


Valentine's Day Edition

So far, my favorite thing about living in The South has to be the barbecue.  I was never a fan of it all when living in South Florida, but now I realize that is because, quite frankly, that stuff just ain’t real BBQ, y’all.   I’m in love.

Currently, our favorite place is The Shed.  The story behind this place is awesome.  And its called The Shed because, well, it looks like this:


We love this place so much, but that’s going to need to be a whole other post in itself.
Anyway, Jaron just sent me an email notifying me that we are attending this:


You mean to tell me that all of the best BBQ from The South is getting together to make their best of the best? And more importantly give out samples!!??  I don’t even know what Hog Wild means, but I’m SO in.  

Jaron really knows the way to my heart.  Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment